Wednesday, January 6, 2010

That Wall

It’s difficult to fight against the wall that continues to keep you down, especially when you built that wall--albeit unwittingly. In time your body is physically weary. The mental beating manifests in visible wounds.
How, I ask you, do you train yourself to break through that wall; the wall of fear, of anxiety, of an utter disdain for the state of change? That wall advertizes security. It projects a false sense of hope and happiness. It promotes a feeling of complacency in order to protect itself from destruction.
The time has come to force my way through the wall. There shall be no gentleness in this action, no piece by piece disassembling. I must gather my courage, muster my determination, surround myself with faith, and blast through that wall and its stifling containment.
You are welcome to join me, or just to wish me luck. (I may need it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment