Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Random Dance

I'm embarking on this blogging voyage more for my writing pleasure than any one's viewing pleasure. I believe I need an outlet in which I can give voice to my opinions without seeing the physical reaction of my audience--if ever there is one.

The title is a tip of my hat to the actuality of the different roles women play in life. Currently the hat dance I perform encompasses a myriad of parts: wife, lover, mother, sister, daughter, aunt, friend, boss, employee, manager, cleaning lady, accountant, doormat, etc. All roles I take on in random order throughout my day and night. On occasion I cram on more than one hat at a time.

The information posted here is meant as a healthy outlet for my bottled emotions. Please continue forward with me in understanding, without judgment, and make sure you bring a grain of salt.

1 comment:

  1. I look up to your writing, it all inspires me.I plan to read more, but till then I must get back to homework.

    ReplyDelete